Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kalai formal dinner

March 16, 2008

I look out my window and I see white table sheets neatly hanging by the sides of plastic tables transformed into elegant buffet tables; white tents increasing albedo are being built by guys in white shirts preparing the set for a fantastic night - a night of fantasy under the spell of green trees with white capiz lights dimly lighting and romanticizing the dormitory's backyard.

There are almost ten tables in bright white sheets on which we will dine later in our formal outfits. Girls in elegant dresses, some in their prom gowns, others even rented their outfits, while others are lucky enough to borrow from someone's closet. The guys will be in neat tux which all look quite the same.

It will be a night of magic for a swish of the wand transforms us into fairy tale princes and princesses. Beauties will dazzle the place and romance will be felt in the air as the lights streak down the excited faces of iskolars ng bayan.

I wish I could take romance whenever, wherever, so I feel magical. I wish it didn't have to end so tonight my eyes will sparkle, and my mind will be in a trance, rather than in its nostalgic state. And tonight will come that I shall survive, or even live for the rest of my life. However it may be, tonight will be right now's mystery, and I'll be preparing my camera so I could look back on a magical history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home